View Profile Kor-Rune

53 Movie Reviews

Killer animation. Spontaneous waiting room murder is great. <:

Unsettling, unique, dark, just absolutely horrific and terrific all the way around. I love the dialect of the three men without skins, and the interesting head-body combos you see walking around. The dull colors and scary old ladies hushing about. Great film. <:

Neat idea, I love the concept of the final DMT release. A very touching, very charming 2 minutes.

5 Game Reviews

I instantly recognized the song.

Great game, the best rhythm flash I've seen yet.

Smooth and stylistic, I can't find a downside. Great job.

Erm...whaaa??

Such a sensation doesn't exist. It is only a figment of my imagination. Either that, or you have the mental capacity of a god.

I can't seem to find the words.

This is like a new drug. Definately a great game.

Pros:
Addicting. Always a nice touch.
Good music, matched the atmosphere. As did the graphics.
The back and forth idea, which required strategy and experimenting.
Ball movement was fluid.
Cons:
You stole two hours of my life. >_<
I want them back.

Good work, simplicity at it's best.

icarus responds:

Thanks alot, You seem to appreciate everything for the exact reason i did it!
-icarus

164 Audio Reviews

I can't handle how wonderful this is and you are, your soul is textured with the graciousness of beauty omg

etherealwinds responds:

<333 queen of babeland kor-rune

This is so SICK wow the production is nuts on this, love. Prev reviews are right, that key change is SEXI. Such sheer sonic pleasure and it's such a JOURNEY <3

johnfn responds:

TY KOR-RUNE ILU

This is so smiley, gorgeous and sonically lovely <3 love the guitar that comes in so much. i wanna buy this product it was intended for

Bosa responds:

Dude you're awesome! I hope one day we'll be able to collab :'(

1 Art Review

This is glorious. Thank you for the ngadm logos and the feature. I'm lookin pretty ;)

Hi, my name is Nathan, I'm an aspiring musician. I've been playing and producing music for several years. If you want to know more, just ask me, I'll gladly answer. Contact me at nfnner@gmail.com

Nathan Fenner @Kor-Rune