Paperfuck Paperfuck

Killer animation. Spontaneous waiting room murder is great. <:

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Unsettling, unique, dark, just absolutely horrific and terrific all the way around. I love the dialect of the three men without skins, and the interesting head-body combos you see walking around. The dull colors and scary old ladies hushing about. Great film. <:

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Neat idea, I love the concept of the final DMT release. A very touching, very charming 2 minutes.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Nice.

Good job! Great animation and syncing with the show's audio. Can't give a lot of credit here other than the awesome animation, which is a 10/10, as it is smooth and fresh.

@MadCow's Review: I'm black, and I take no offense to this movie or any other petty word used in it. You're just a pussy.

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Probably the cheesiest thing I've ever seen.

And I loved it. All I can really say is watch the minor clipping on the sound, but otherwise, great quality animation, excellent concept and uh, fantastic choice of music. ;)

Please grace us with more flash.

Blakant responds:

Yea, I use ur music for the Menu & Credits, lol.
My Flash usually submitted like once per 3weeks, maybe becuz I do it very detailed or Im rlly slow animator? :p

PC Squad 1 &amp;quot;Stolen Heart&amp;quot; PC Squad 1 "Stolen Heart"

Great art!

But maybe it should be toned down to put a bit more into smoother transitions. When changing scenes, try doing something like a slow fade out, then fade back in, because things happen too fast for anyone to catch up.

Also, try having the voice actors not sound so monotone; the best voice acting is when you start feeling stupid saying the lines :D

Awesome choice of music for the action scene by the way :3

hellsorb responds:

Oh thanks I'm glad someone left a helpful review! ^^

I had a feeling that the scenes change speed was a problem, I scared myself into thinking the movie was going to be too big when I finished it I know better now.
I was probably the monotone one since I'm a girl trying to voice act most of the guys in the movie, besides that is about how I sound. I'll try harder.

I'll keep all your advice in mind, while working on the next one, thanks. ^^

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Very well done

I thought the awesome series was about to die off and no longer be as funny as it used to be, but this particular awesome brought it back I think. Flawless, I love it.

Thamesis - Episode 1 Thamesis - Episode 1

Breathtaking, highly stylistic.

It sickens me when people vote poorly due to the mere style of a slideshow. The art was fantastic and the concept was brilliant, I definitely await more. Incredible.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

It gets better and better.

I can't find a downside to any of your films in this series. Extremely brilliant.

The over 9000 meme always gets me. I'm almost running out of words to compliment your series. I'll just keep using numbers, then. :D

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Amazing

Impressive flash! Crisp sound to match the art. Incredibly stylistic, I can't find a downside to save my life. Keep it up!